Wellspring University was founded by Management Science Centre, a Professional Training and Educational Consulting Firm established in 1983.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the below position:
Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
- The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Executive and Academic Head as well as the Chief Accounting Officer of the University.
- The successful candidate shall hold office for a term of four (4) years, and shall be eligible for re-appointment for another term only.
The candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor of the university must be a distinguished scholar with outstanding academic and administrative records anti he or she must:
- Exhibit marketing skills toward increasing student population as well as the entrepreneurial drive and ability to mobilise other resources for the development of the University.
- Have high moral standards, impeccable character with irrevocable commitment to best practices in corporate governance.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and posse the ability to build bridges between staff, students, other members of the university community and the university’s various stakeholders
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use ICT and enjoy robust physical and mental health.
- Must be within the ages of forty five and sixty years.
- Possess a doctorate degree and be a full professor of not less than ten (10) years standing, with appreciable ability to provide academic and administrative leadership for the University community.
- Possess a proven track record of academic excellence in terms of quality publications and teaching.
- Possess a clear vision for the further development of the University and the realization of its vision, mission and strategic goals
- Have a demonstrable ability to establish and maintain partnerships with local, national and international governmental and non-governmental agencies and organisations.
How To Apply
Interested and candidates should submit their Applications and current Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Application should be accompanied by a copy of the candidates Statement of Vision for the university for the next five years in not more than 1,000 words
Application Deadline 18th August, 2018.