Wemimo Ogunde & Co. is a leading full service law firm in Nigeria consistently commended for its ability to handle and resolve complex and sophisticated matters in the simplest and most efficient manner. At Wemimo Ogunde & Co, we understand that our clients do not need the legalese, so we cut it out and go straight to the point. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver / Library Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- A thriving and reputable law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking an intelligent, hardworking and resilient individual (preferably male) to join its team as a Driver/Library Assistant.
- The ideal candidate should live in or around Ilupeju/Yaba/Ogba/Ikeja/Surulere areas. Please read the below requirements to be sure that this is the right job for you.
The Driver/Library Assistant will be required to work under the supervision and direction of the Administrative Officer and/or Practice Manager to carry out the following duties:
- Driving firm staff daily to assigned destinations
- Assisting with loading and offloading of staff luggage and materials.
- Maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the vehicle
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues promptly.
- General Library Maintenance.
- Ensures the library books are properly arranged.
- Reshelf books appropriately after use.
- Keeps proper and up to date record of books.
- Cleans the books and reports damages
The ideal candidate (preferably male) will possess the following:
- An S.S.C.E qualification is required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Age between 19 – 25
- Minimum of 3 years experience driving MPV’s, SUV’s and motor vehicles.
- Punctuality and ability to manage time effectively.
- Good knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Experience in using navigation apps to determine the best routes for journeys
- Knowledge of basic vehicle registration procedure
- A good command of English Language (oral and written) and ability to utilize initiative is required.
- Ability to work well with people and deliver results effectively and efficiently.
- Willingness to be adaptable to tasks assigned.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2021.
Note: The successful candidate may be required to work overtime or weekends at short notice or carry out some duties outside of the office environment.