The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) – Vacancies exist for the post of Assistant Examiners for various Subjects in WAEC.
WAEC invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the below stated position:
Job Title: Examiners
- Possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a field related to the subject he/she wishes to examine;
- Have a minimum of two years post- NYSC teaching experience preferably in a Senior Secondary School;
- Possess thorough knowledge of the subject he/she wishes to examine; See Available Subjects/Papers
- Complete the prescribed application form;
- Come along with the credentials to the marking centre for sighting and attach photocopies to the completed application form;
- Be a person of high integrity, therefore there must be an attestation to his/her character from the current employer.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click Here To Start Registration
Click here for more Information