Westfield Consulting – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us the first choice for our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive workforce attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and a consistent increase in their bottom line. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – PCI
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales / Business Development
Business Verticals – B2B
Product Segment: Ingredients for Personal Care, Cosmetics, Soap and Detergent ingredients.
Functionally Reports to: Sales Head
Administratively Reports to: Managing Director
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when the need arises.
- Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through the appropriate medium.
- At any point in time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as a violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Sales Manager’s – is to develop sales plan and sales strategy for key accounts that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with FRT/ART.
- The role manages relationships with the customers and manages the sale of the company’s products and services with the customer.
- To do periodic competitive analysis and initiate regular projects based on various new products launched in local and global markets.
- To prepare product presentations for key customers.
- The target customer for this position is Manufactures in Personal Care, Soap and Detergent Industry.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Sales Strategy – Prepare a sales plan with a road map to achieve the planned business objectives through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Day to Day Management – To make regular customer visits for sales, business development and to facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire a thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To do project tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- Customer Relationship – To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- Sales Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To prepare and update customer profiles on a continuous basis and build a database for all key accounts.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Well exposed to B2B Sales in speciality chemicals.
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience in sales.
- Must be a chemistry graduate or chemical engineer, handling sales of similar products
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2021.