Westfield Consulting was founded in January 2012, by a team of Nigerians with over 45 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy. Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, while engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results Our results provide a testament about the quality of our services. 70% of our business is repeat business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Arepo Lagos Ibadan expressway – Ogun
Reports to: Sales / Marketing Manager
We seek self-motivated sales officers for our radio station. You will be responsible for:
- Selling advertising space on Radio.
- Generating income from direct sales and sponsorship by selling the benefits of our radio station to individual and corporate clients.
- Pitch programs and ideas to clients and prepare proposals using our rate card.
- Achieve monthly revenue target.
- Establish, develop and maintain long term business relationships with clients.
- Deliver quality and consistent service to clients and prospects.
- Attend events to network with clients, pursue prospects and seal deals.
- Present regular accurate reports.
- Collaborate closely with programs team to increase revenue generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- 2-3 years in sales and marketing
- Experience in telesales and physical sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Experience in client relation management and lead generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate and desire to sell
- Ability to initiate and maintain client Relationships.
- Good negotiation and prospecting Skills.
- Flexible, Creative and able to meet goals and deadlines.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection by prospects
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and self-ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Basic administrative tasks including maintaining records and producing reports.
- Assist with conflict resolution on payments and revenue collection.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2023.