Westfield Consulting was founded in January 2012, by a team of Nigerians with over 45 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy. Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, while engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results Our results provide a testament about the quality of our services. 70% of our business is repeat business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information;
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability;
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities;
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions;
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants;
- Gather personnel records from other departments or employees;
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants;
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence;
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations;
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants’ employment acceptability.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2022.