Westingate Group is a corporate entity in the field of Global Business Operations with diversified business lines and services. We infuse compliance and governance into every aspect of our business as we are committed to maintaining a world class compliance culture in every westingate group’s business and everywhere we operate around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Operations Manager
- We are searching for a qualified and experienced farm operations manager with verse knowledge and experience in integrated farming operations.
- You will implement strategies for maximum yield, organize farm administration and manage businesses and farm staffs.
- Plan finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters.
- Buy supplies such as fertilizer and seeds.
- Maintain and monitor the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops.
- Monitor animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets.
- Maintain knowledge of pests and diseases and understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruits, vegetables, meats, chicken parts, eggs etc.
- Visiting different divisions to inspect crops, livestock and also perform test on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Supervise the farm workers, monitor crops and animals, handle various administrative tasks.
- Prepare budgets, purchase supplies, maintain relationships with vendors and clients to ensure maximum profitabiity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Science, Animal Science or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in integrated farming operations.
- A passion for Agriculture.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required equivalent.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st January, 2023.