Wetherheads Advertising Group Limited has a great history as one of the leading marketing and communication networks in Nigeria for over two decades. Our reputation and leadership position was built by providing strategic brand management and innovative 360-degree communication solutions to major clients across various categories in both private and public sectors of the economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Experience Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and enjoy helping others, we would like to hear from you.
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you.
- Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists.
- They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- B.Sc in Communication or any equivalent field.
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online