Posted on :
14 May, 2012
14 May, 2012
WFO Professional Services is a member of the WFO International, an association of independent firms of accountants and business advisors. From just being an accounting firm, we are gradually evolving into a fully integrated resource centre with the capability of advising growing companies and charities on all aspects of their business needs. We work with organizations within the commercial, governmental and non-governmental sectors and offer services across Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting Outsourcing Services through our offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. Due to the increase of activity in our firm, we seek appointment of dynamic and result-oriented Client Services Manager.
The candidate will lead the firm’s brand and business development efforts, proactively develop proposals and client presentations, initiate and monitor client billings, seek and processes client feedbacks, perform and share results of market research with the firm’s leadership. The CSM will simultaneously lead the production and distribution of the firm’s business journal, social media communications while also coordinating the firm’s speaking engagements.
The appointee will be able to demonstrate:
• At least 3 years experience in marketing and/ or business development units of a bank or a service based firm.
• MBA or equivalent degree in business, finance or economics is not a pre-requisite but will be an added advantage;
• Experience in successfully managing multiple transactions;
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral, including the ability to convey ideas clearly;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and develop relationships; and
• High proficiency in MS Office suites, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
Method of Application
Suitable Candidates should visit our website (www.wfointernational.com) for more information while applications containing detailed curriculum vitae and position applied for marked as subject of email should be forwarded to [email protected] not later than 5:00p.m on 25th May 2012.