At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit experienced candidates to join our team of professionals in the capacity below:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
- Versatile with the use of accounting packages like SAGE, QuickBooks and SAP
- Identify errors and make recommendations for efficient business operations
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare accurate accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Expert in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance and financial Reporting
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with “Experienced Accountant” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.