WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Versatile in the use of accounting packages like SAGE, QuickBooks and SAP
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare accurate accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Identify errors and make recommendations for efficient business operations
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Expert in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance and financial Reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Covering Letter to: [email protected] with “Experienced Accountant” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 9th October, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.