WFO Roedl & Partner provides accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Accounting Officer
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/she will help deliver world class finance and accounting support for effective operations of our existing assets and the realization of the overall objective of the company.
- Financial and Management reporting, including P & L and BS analysis and maintenance.
- Prepare analytical reviews of BS, P&L and cash flow statement during monthly/quarterly reporting, using applicable company tools (BPC & SAP) and analyze variances between actuals versus budget numbers.
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliation and maintain loan amortization schedules in line with IFRS.
- Perform monthly revaluation of the BS (foreign currency accounting)
- Manages commercial contracts in line with project models; issue monthly invoices as received from corporate commercial team; verify project liquidated damages and ensure DSO ageing analyses report is prepared monthly.
- Responsible for supporting local procurement, importation of raw materials and spare parts, including documentation of international trade, Bills for collection and LCs’ transactions- form A/Ms and final exchange documents.
- Support new project costs controlling and certification of CAPEX with off taker.
- Prepare annual IFRS compliant financial Statement and lead the completion of ISA and PCAOB financial audit by the company auditors.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining applicable periodic internal control documentation in line with SOX.
- Perform analysis required to maintain SAP GLs and reconcile various sub ledgers to main ledgers.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (Second class upper) in Accounting, Economics or related courses.
- Must be professionally certified ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Knowledge of SAP/BPC is an added advantage.
- Strong Excel and power point proficiency skill is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and have ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout company organization.
- Must exhibit professionalism, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness along with a cooperative attitude.
- Must possess 3 to 5 years work experience on hands-on finance and reporting functions.
- Must possess proven knowledge and experience in financial modelling.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and proficiency in accounting software.
- Must possess knowledge of financial management budgeting, forecasts, and cash flow management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with “Finance and Accounting Officer” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2020.