WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations.
With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients. Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit qualified candidates to join our team of professionals in the capacity below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Manager
- We are looking for a highly experienced professional with the experience and capacity to develop and implement strategic HR services across the firm.
- The candidate we are looking for must have demonstrable experience in core HR functions including (but not limited to) Payroll Management, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement, etc.
- He/she must possess prior experience in in Corporate Branding- projecting the brand of the firm through social networks, business journals, market research and knowledge communication, campus recruitments, external speaking engagements and the coordination of Business Development activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or any related course.
- Must possess HR professional certification (i.e. CIPM, CIPD)
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience (with at least 1-2 years prior experience in a Senior Officer or Management position).
- Must possess experience in financial management, logistics, procurement and vendor management.
- Must be a good communicator with exceptional people management skills.
- Must possess strong project management and presentation skills.
- Must be a high performer requiring minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Human Resource and Administration Manager” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2019