Whytecleon Limited – Our client, a multinational catering company which operates international standard Inflight catering facilities, lounges and restaurants at the Lagos’ Murtala Muhammed International Airport and Abuja’s Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, due to its rapid growth and business expansion, seeks to engage vibrant, energetic and bright individuals to fill the role below:
Job Title: Truck Driver/Dispatch
- Delivery of Catering and Truck Maintenance.
- Deliver all catering services on time while complying with delivery and safety rules/ standards;
- While driving a heavy or light vehicle, comply with traffic regulations;
- Ensure cleaning of the vehicle;
- Comply with proper dress code during work hour
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, cold and hot conditions.
- Prompt notification for Repairs and Maintenance of vehicles
- Prompt notification on vehicle maintenance issues
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate channels
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in an airline catering or hospitality industry
- O’ levels or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge in airport operations.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent driving skills
- Good communication in English (spoken and written)
- Have valid driver’s license
- Have valid ramp drivers permit.
Remuneration is highly competitive. Candidates are required to apply for immediate employment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here