Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager – Power
- The Power Manager role will be responsible for the overall leadership, P&L, management, and supervision of the entire meter installation operations as well as other power business for the company
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides overall leadership of the team by developing long and short-term strategic plans, directing and driving performance as required
- Takes ownership of the Metering business unit by ensuring productivity, compliance to policies, cost efficiency, operations management, and overall field operations management.
- Drives improvement processes for the business operations, through analysis and collaboration.
- Develops and implements operating procedures, staff work plans, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to achieve the delivery of desired metering business objectives.
- Ensure all metering projects are fully compliant with the relevant required industry and client specified standards not limited to MOJEC, EKEDC, NERCS.
- Drives power stakeholder and vendor business engagement in identifying gaps and exploring areas of improvement.
- Responsible for resource allocation and adequate supervision of metering projects to achieve targets, including verification and appropriate scheduling of meter installation to reduce any potential cancellation or downtime.
- Responsible for managing and evaluating field team across sites.
- Provides recommendations, on-site and technical support in relation to all metering activities, strategic plans, and projects.
- On-field monitoring of all metering projects to ensure customer’s satisfaction and proffer appropriate solutions for any identified problem areas.
- Other power management duties for the company as required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A first degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of successful operations management. Hands on technical and supervisory responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions, show initiative and provide leadership.
- Must possess analytical and critical thinking ability to assess operational problems and situations, develop recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, strong written and verbal communication abilities, and excellent computer skills.
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors, and vendors.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 15th April, 2021.