Willco Property Management, is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- We are a total property management solution for all aspects of commercial, retail and residential properties. We are directly focused on increasing the value of our client’s investment while providing “peace of mind” in the day to day management of the asset.
- We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an experienced Senior Sales Executive.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly
- Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market, accounts acquisition and retention
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities for old and new accounts
- Monitor, track, report sales activity and ensure appropriate action is taken to meet/sales targets
- Report monthly results and relevant market information, including competitive activities
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company’s service offering to win accounts
- Deeply understand the services of the company and articulate their benefits effectively
- Use consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships and turn cold canvassing into sales
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customers, based on their service needs and requirements
- Must demonstrate knowledge of company’s service offering to clients
- Must research and understand market trends for client’s engagement.
- Train the sales team in the art of selling and ensure that all sales staff meet quota within specific periods.
- Drive the identification of potential business opportunities that extend beyond market needs or trends
- Strong proven experience in sales or relevant role
- Minimum of a Degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
- 2 – 5 years cognate work experience in Sales and Marketing
- Superior time management skills
- Persuasive communicator
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Tenacious negotiator.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to grasp and adapt to new concepts
- Fast learner with passion for sales
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.