Willco Property Management, is a total property management solution for all aspects of commercial, retail and residential properties. We are directly focused on increasing the value of our client’s investment while providing “peace of mind” in the day to day management of the asset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Work with company Managing Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Manage recruitment, selection process and new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Establish and maintain employee benefit programs. Inform employees of benefits.
- Analyse and assess trends in benefits and recommend adjustments in benefits as appropriate
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for the department’s operation
- Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Provide counselling and guidance on HRM matters to the management team
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Plan, monitor and implement employee performance appraisal on set schedule.
- Train managers on appraisal system, and coach employees accordingly
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary and incentives
- Ensure enforcement and compliance of Health Safety and Environment procedures across the organization
- Managing staff records and ensuring all documents are filed in Dropbox accordingly
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws
- Educational Qualification Required: University degree in Business Administration or relevant Social Science courses.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years relevant experience as a HR Officer
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Computer skills – MS office programs
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage efficiently.
- Flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very detailed, with strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager, You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The Facility Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring t the services provided meets the specifications according to stated agreement.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations, planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Administers all preventive and reactive maintenance jobs and make sure they are executed promptly, safely and in accordance with industry best practices.
- Ensures that all SLAs are met in accordance to client’s stipulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to all project operations, including mobilization of equipment, site facilities, staffing.
- Managing and lead technical staff to ensure minimum disruptions to site activities.
- Be responsible for ensuring technical staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement and cost evaluation of materials needed on the site.
- Planning and producing weekly roasters, schedules, routine PPM schedules, reactive task and planned corrective schedules.
- Inspect and certify work carried out by staff or contractors to ensure they meet the highest quality standards and follow up on any deficiencies.
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Business Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience as facilities manager.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Well-versed in operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2018.