Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management / Credit Control Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Credit Control Manager or Credit Manager or Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for managing a team that recovers unpaid debt/money/outstanding owed to the organization.
- Formulation of the company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms with third party debt collection agencies
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Assisting the broader accounts team
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor days.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years cognate experience as an Account Management / Credit Control Officer.
- Previous experience ofend-to-end credit controland accounts receivable processes
- Professional Certification in Accounting, Finance or Internal Control is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Credit law with Staff management experience
- Accounting and reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Accounting software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: [email protected] using “Account Management / Credit Control Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.