Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator B2C (Flour Products)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field
- Mininimum of 5 years Cognate experience as a Sales Coordinator in an FMCG company (flour products)
- Must be a resident of Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Sales Coordinator” as the email subject.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.