Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- To check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Daily/regular review/check of posting done by Finance staff on a next day basis to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Conduct periodic stock taking. A monthly stock taking is recommended. The Individual will agree physical stock to the systems records and differences if any must be investigated and resolved.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed. Specific note is on procurement process and policy to ensure strict adherence especially relating to Vendor registration.
- To check and ensure there are no wastages and leakages in admin and procurement transactions. Generally, recommend procedures that would prevent fraud and leakages in all facets of the business.
- Review of Bank charges on monthly basis in order to ensure early detection and to ensure that wrong charges are immediately reversed by banks.
- Fixed assets verifications.
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector
- To carry out investigation of abuses, error, fraud etc., recommend according to human resources sanction grid and report same directly to the CEO for immediate action.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the MD
- Min of B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related discipline.
- Min of 7 years cognate experience as an INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER in the OIL & GAS sector.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is MANDATORY E.g IIA, ACCA, ICAN
- Min of 37 years.
- Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Team building / conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using “Internal Control Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2020