Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in ‘MS Word Format” to: [email protected] Using “HR Assistant” as the mail subject.
Application Deadline: 3rd December, 2019