Willers Solutions Limited – Our client is a venture – backed multinational enterprise that provides world – class brand protection services in emerging markets.
They use mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer – focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Communications Specialist
Branding & Communication:
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines;
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written)
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines etc.;
- Generate and Convert leads.
- Strategically promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies;
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels for all our entities;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture;
- Set and meet internal and external marketing objectives;
- Ensure marketing / communication campaigns and programs are aimed at enhancing sales efforts;
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities;
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research, platform determination, message and audience identification;
- Device ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business;
- Develop contents for B2B e-mails, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image;
- Produce valuable contents for the company’s online presence and organize the company’s publications;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to company’s image.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Marketing Analytics
- Excellent proposal writing
- Content development
- Business writing.
- Strong Research proficiency
- Copy writing
- Project Management
- Excellent presentation and negotiation.
- Excellent use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Good team player and self-motivator.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to work independently.
- Sound knowledge of Web and Digital Marketing Technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, SquareSpace, Adwords, BenchMark).
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Strategic Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Business Communications.
- Background in Consulting, Public Relations (PR) and Media.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2020.