Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor – Oil and Gas
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Plan and direct the technical execution of various aspects of the project (building constructions)
- Provide technical guidance regarding structural repairs, construction, and design.
- Responsible for quality control of construction and civil engineering documents
- Oversee technical & non-technical engineering workers to guarantee successful completion of the project
- Aid other departments in development of plan and cost estimates on building work
- Arranging the planning and scheduling of work
- Assist in the monthly Quality Audits
- Liaison with design team, local authority, contractors and suppliers.
- Advise the construction manager regarding construction material costs and quantity calculations
- Produce and issue precise technical specifications and data sheets
- Write daily detailed reports on progress of activities as the play out
- Assisting in the tender enquiries and valuations
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Masters is an added advantage).
- COREN Certfied, MNSE.
- Strong project management skills.
- Skilled in Cost Management, Structural Analysis and Design, Construction Design, Material Management, Strategic Planning and other relevant skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a construction company.
- Skilled in AutoCAD 2D, Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook, CSC Orion, Prota Structure, Prota Details, Oracle Primavera P6.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 22nd July, 2020