Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tender Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To prepare and deliver quality technical bids and commercial offer in line with call for tender instructions and internal rules and procedures.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- To ensure regular follow-up of the proposal with the Client, and liaise with the relevant Service Line Manager for further action.
- To Participate in Negotiation of contracts up to final signature of customers
- To review thoroughly and understand all contract requirements, and to clarify the scope of delivery.
- To monitor progress, optimize schedule, report and act on any deficiency.
- To liaise with client on regular basis, negotiate project change orders and handle customer complaints.
- To initiate and approve invoices to clients, to provide all necessary supporting documents & progress reports (when applicable)
- Prepares calls for bid and issues these to sub-contractors invited to tender for work to be carried out.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physics
- Minimum of 3-5 years of cognate experience as Tender Engineer in an oil and gas company
- Must be a resident of Port Harcourt.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Tender Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th September, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.