Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil Spill Response Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any Sciences / Social Sciences or Engineering discipline.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Health, safety and Environment will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in oil spill management in the Oil & Gas industry.
- HSE professional qualification is required.
- Membership in any other relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Knowledge in the Handling of HS&E investigations
- Knowledge of offshore oil and gas production operations.
- Sound knowledge of HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications, etc.
- Results & deadlines focused.
- Ability to develop and deploy environmental management systems.
- Negotiation and Vendor Management
- Organization skills
- Time Management
- Incident Investigation
- HSE Reporting
- Project Management
- Risk and Hazard Identification and management
- Occupational Health
- Environmental Management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Oil Spill Response Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th November, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.