Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management, Information Technology Systems or a similar field.
- At least 10 years of experience working as a security manager.
- Must Have Strong Character
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in information management systems and knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.