Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Tech sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer (Tech)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The goal is to ensure all online leads are attended to and conversation of engagement to sales and generation of revenue.
- Answering incoming calls and manage all sales inquiries helping them resolve any concerns or questions they may have in a professional manner.
- Sending daily report of leads and action plans.
- Performing data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures and other key data.
- Creating and processing sales in a timely manner.
- Reporting any unusual activity to the team when needed.
- Ensuring all sales are attended to and shipping information is passed to logistics department.
- Maintaining an accessible and organized filing system of prospective customers.
- Providing assistance to management team members and executives as needed.
- Computer literacy: In addition to data entry and typing, Sales Support Specialists need to have knowledge of basic spreadsheet and word processing creation software.
- Time management and organization: These professionals use a variety of organization methods, including calendar management, to handle multiple projects at one time and completing tasks efficiently and quickly.
- Customer service: Sales Support Specialists should have strong professional conversation etiquette, especially in person and over the phone when interacting with company representatives, clients and customers.
- Fluent Communication: Clear communication and the ability to explain concepts in simple terms are used to help the customer work through problems and accurately describe products.
- Problem-solving: These professionals should be able to use critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues with products and orders.
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant field
- Candidates must have cognitive working experience in IT Sales (Laptops & Gadgets)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a customer service or any related job
- Customer Service certification would give candidate an edge.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th November, 2022.