Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Specifically, to interpret production tests; to be involved in design, execution and interpretation of Drill Stem Tests.
- Ability to perform quality control on all PVT analysis, analyze well logs; and gather relevant information from PVT, Core analysis and Petro-physical reports for analytical and numerical reservoir studies.
- Ability to perform Material Balance and performance/decline trend analysis using relevant up–to-date software like MBAL and OFM. Also, be actively involved in producing reserve updates for the field(s)
- Ability to effectively use Eclipse software to build full scale dynamic reservoir models and to use these models for effective reservoir management.
- To have a working knowledge of software for reservoir enhancement.
- As part of a reservoir multidisciplinary study group, must have insight of work done by others in the team with the aim of enhancing the depth of your knowledge.
- Perform reservoir/well surveillance for production trend analysis, anomaly identification and remedial action.
- Coordinate the Maximum Efficiency Rate test program.
- Monitor subsurface pressures and temperatures to ensure pressure draw down are within acceptable limit
- Review dynamic reservoir model and field development plan with contractors to ensure representative and predictive
- Ability to carry out choke size optimization to ensure optimal well production performance
- He is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production and drilling engineering and operations, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve company developmental goals.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a Petroleum Engineering with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in a reputable Exploration and Production company, with a proven track record as a Reservoir Engineer.
Salary: N16,000,000 annually (Gross).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Reserviour Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.