Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commodity Export Specialist
- Establish Strong business models around assigned commodities and building execution capabilities.
- Developing frameworks for opportunity identification, shortlisting and guidelines for the preparation of business proposals, and detailed project report.
- Provide technical leadership for the design, formalization and management of private sector partnerships.
- Lead end – end operations of commodity with a key focus on P & L of producer enterprises including project development, appraisal, production, certification, procurement, purchase, trading and export.
- Perform order process, Export Custom clearance and documentation.
- Interface with related functional areas on Export Shipment matters while ensuring invoice and billing is accurate.
- Min of B.Sc Degree in International Marketing, Export Trading e.t.c
- Min of 8 – 15 years Cognate Experience in Agribusiness Industry.
- Vast Experience in International Commodity Marketing, Tariff and Export Trading.
Interested Candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] Using “Commodity Export Specialist” as the mail subject.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2020.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.