Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Development Executive
- Candidates must possess a Min of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, or any related discipline.
- Must be a Female and must have a Min of 3years experience as a Business Development Executive in an Oil Servicing Firm.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Collate and communicate business intelligence
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target – driven achievement
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all the companies product offerings and services.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business development strategies.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Arrange meetings between E& P Companies and our partners.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Manage day to day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] Using “Female Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th August, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.