Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female HR Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Actively drives pre-boarding and onboarding activities to ensure a wholesome and satisfactory experience for new hires.
- Revamped onboarding activities to incorporate company’s culture.
- Ensures operational HR activities and processes are followed through by monitoring its efficiency and success, revising processes and procedures to reflect changes to improve HR effectiveness.
- Conducts periodic pay survey, recommend, plan and implement pay structure revision.
- Involved in training needs analysis, training sourcing, training partnership, training plan and implementation
- Maintains the HRIS database and employee files; develop forms and processes for all employee-related actions
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers and terminations.
- Coordination and execution of staff wellness program or initiative including but not limited to wellness challenges, HMO, first aiding, events and communications that promote self and family well-being.
- Planning and coordinating Company’s appreciation events to enhance staff motivation and job satisfaction.
- Successfully migrated HR operational work processes to a fully functional Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Maintains the work structure by constant review and development of job descriptions
- Active involvement in performance monitoring, performance appraisals and reviews.
- Compiles HR analytical reports.
- Minimum of HND in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience as an HR Executive
- Must reside around Lekki / Ajah and its environs.
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- IT skills.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using “HR Executive” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2020.