Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes, and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Collaborating with CEO to develop a capital plan in line with the strategy.
- Analyzing market dynamics, market share changes, product line.
- performance, and competitive intelligence.
- Identifying key capital projects, joint ventures, potential M&A targets, and other strategic partnership opportunities.
- Monitoring execution of business initiatives.
- Executing divestments and divestiture.
- Control projects and the project portfolio.
- Degree in Business or related field, MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Administration, Management Consulting or Strategic Planning.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in the Big 4 consulting is a Plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Operations & Strategy Manager“ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.