Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant (Male)
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist in processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Be a team player in facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- Must be a MALE and Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Must be resident around Festac, Mile 2, Ojo, Maza maza, and its environs.
- Min of 2 years’ experience as an HR ASSISTANT in a reputable organization is required.
N70,000 – N100,000/monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using “HR Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2019