Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable IT firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Engineer
- Field incoming problems from end users to resolve application, hardware and provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues;
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders;
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Min of 3 – 5 years of experience in a technical support environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge
- Azure Active directory
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or Any Other ERP Solution would be an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] Using “Software Support Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 14th January, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.