Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- To exercise general control over all activities in the workshop store and maintain proper record, safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials
- Work directly with the Tool Room attendant and Workshop admin for dispensing spares, consumables and any other store item and replenishment of all items when required
- Ensure the workshop store is neat, items safe, properly labelled/arranged and identified
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the Warehouse, Workshop Admin /tool room attendant and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places against authorized PO or handover note.
- To reserve a material for a specific job when so required
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized work order OR handover documents from tool room attendant/workshop admin
- Relief the Workshop Admin/ tool room attendant when required.
- Handover daily store record (incoming and outgoing) item to the Workshop Admin AND work alongside with the Workshop admin/tool room attendant to check the book balances, with the actual physical stock monthly by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc
Basic Skills and Requirements
- Candidate with ND / HND or equivalent
- Discipline and strong interpersonal relationship
- Basic use of computer, Microsoft office tools
- Male preferably.
- Proven work experience as a storekeeper/attendant
- Good organizer and record keeping
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2020