Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Oil and Gas)
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Min of 7 years’ experience as an Electrical supervisor in the installation, repair, testing and maintenance of a wide range of electrical equipment, preferably in an oil/gas industry.
- A relevant Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in GRE, Oil field mechanical, Inspection and Erection is also proffered.
- Knowledge of LCC (Line Commutated Current Sorced Converters) and HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is mandatory
- Ability to produce and interpret technical diagrams
- Ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities to completion with tight timeline
- Effective Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Report writing Skills
- Document management Skills
- Emergency / Crisis Management and Mediation Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) to: [email protected] using “ELECTRICAL ENGINEER” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.