Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Logistics Officer
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience as a helicopter landing officer
- Ability to exploit opportunities to gain best value in logistics management.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Experience working in offshore locations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social or Management Sciences required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ logistics experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Membership of relevant professional association (CIPS or CISCM) preferred.
- Communication skill
- Organisation skill
- Negotiation skill
- Quality Control
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Material handling
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Field Logistics Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.