Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Designer
- Creates project budgets, including materials and labour
- Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary
- Negotiates pricing for materials and labour
- Maintains relationships with vendors and outside contractors, and hires out work as necessary
- Participates in regular networking opportunities and actively develops a client base
- Performs research and maintains a working knowledge of trends and new developments in the interior design and architecture worlds.
- Designs interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements
- Assesses and meets client requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences
- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills
- Creates idea boards to communicate design concepts to clients
- Selects design strategies and colour palettes to create cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environments
- Enhances and improves interior spaces’ functionality by modifying architectural elements and arranging furnishings, artwork, and decor
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2019.