Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job ID: 2841030
- The purpose of this role is to prepare test cases and performtesting of the product/ platform/ solution to be deployed at a clientend and ensure its meet 100% quality assurance parameters
Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product:
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on businessrequirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model basedtesting and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving lessrework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing andinvolve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stagesthrough vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc
To design and execute the automation framework and reporting:
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and reporttest progress
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items andthey are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end ofevery cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to testing and its execution:
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevantdashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other projectrelated trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
- Lead Test Engineer and Project Manager
- Software Developers
Purpose of Interaction:
- Regular reporting & updates
- For work coordination and support in providing testing solutions
- Provide apt solutions and support as per the requirement
Lists the competencies required to perform this role effectively:
Functional Competencies/ Skill:
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies andeffectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various testing tools,automation tools, customization and its implementation at the clientsite – Expert
- Foundation: Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (inparts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Competent: Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competencywithout guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknownsituations as well.
- Expert: Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guideto others as well.
- Master: Coaches others and builds organizational capability in thecompetency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and isrecognised within the entire organization.
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Client centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
No. Performance Parameter – Measure:
- Understanding the test requirements and test case design of the product – Ensure error free testing solutions, minimum process exceptions, 100%SLA compliance, # of automation done using VB, macros
- Execute test cases and reporting – Testing efficiency & quality, On-Time Delivery, Troubleshootqueries within TAT, CSAT score.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.