Workarena – Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern (Programs Officer – Social Inclusion)
- We are seeking for NYSC Intern to work as a Programs Officer – Social Inclusion to join the fast-growing team. The job is largely remote, hence interested candidates need to have their own laptops.
- B.Sc or HND degree in Social Work, Sociology or a related field.
- Good time management and organisation skill.
- Interpersonal skill, emotional intelligence and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
- Passionate about driving social inclusion.
- Knowledge of existing policy gaps on people living with disabilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in conducting research, content development and providing reports.
- Experience in planning events.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject as “NYSC Intern (Programs Officer – Social Inclusion)” to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 6th October, 2019