Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organizations succeed.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (FMCG/Manufacturing)
Summary of Responsibilities
- Coordinate, evaluate, recommend and implement all engineering related strategy and initiatives in the business
- Provide engineering support services to all manufacturing activities within the business
- Advise the business on the appropriate engineering technology to adopt in order to sustain competitive advantage and maximize return on investments
- Develop and implement technical cost reduction strategies that constantly guarantee optimum performance and increased profitability.
- Identify gaps in technology, skills, infrastructure and controls and suggest appropriate strategies to fill the gaps.
- Identify, develop and implement engineering strategies that will ensure modernization, ensure increased plant availability and reliability, automation, improved utilization and efficiency of existing manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure effective performance and maintenance of all tinting machines nationwide
- Ensure the acquisition of right skills and training of technical staff for optimum performance.
- Constantly seek current and global engineering developments in the company’s areas of business and implement improvement and costs modifications accordingly.
- Conduct regular studies and HACCP on the manufacturing processes to ensure optimal performance and enhance capacity utilization.
- Recommend equipment/machine replacement after evaluating their economic performance curve.
- Ensure spare parts and technical accessories are of very high standard and at competitive prices.
- Develop and implement efficient and sound inventory management of engineering spares and consumables.
- Ensure adequacy and reliability of power, water, compressed air, fire protection, security systems, telecommunications and other utilities for present and future needs.
- Provide and manage all repairs and maintenance services to all manufacturing facilities, company buildings, sites and facilities.
- Ensure that all facilities of the company are in top condition to satisfy NAFDAC, SON, FEPA, LASEPA and other statutory regulations.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement all engineering related matters in the company.
- Liaise with equipment manufacturers on specification, design, strategy and supply of imported equipment and spares.
- Perform other oversight functions as required from time to time.
- Train, counsel and discipline staff as appropriate.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institute with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a manufacturing company.
- Computer Literacy and membership of professional engineering bodies is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] with Email Subject “Mechanical Engineer”
Application Deadline 29th November, 2017.