Workforce Group – Our client on the mainland, Lagos State is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Lagos Island
- The main responsibility of Dispatch Riders involves delivery and pick-up of company’s documents and products via a motorcycle embarking on short journeys within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs and occasionally go outside Lagos.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages
- Collection of Deliveries and delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books.
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a dispatch rider.
- Have the ability to read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Must have Riders permit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply