Workforce Group – Our client, a leading provider of technology solutions, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Must have experience in the sales of IT solutions and products
- Must have experience of entering new markets and sectors
- Identify and configure new opportunities by engaging with the Strategy & Innovation team to develop or adapt products and solutions that address customers’ needs across industry segments
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers in industry segments
- Perform sales activities and solicit for new customers
- Prospect for new opportunities and identify new profitable customers for company’s products/solutions in the assigned sector
- Identify networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in assigned industry vertical
- Generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales and follow up
- Carry out external presentations to customers, potential clients and channel partners by performing customer demo sessions
- Contribute to the develop proposals and bids for customers
- Negotiate contract & payment terms with clients and prepare tenets of agreements to be reviewed by Sales
- Document and maintain accurate & up to date information on all clients and prospective clients
- Generate demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customers of products and solutions in assigned industry vertical
- Liaise with relevant internal teams to ensure customer issues and complaints are properly resolved (escalate where necessary)
- Drive payment collection process by working with Finance team for receiving balance payments for all projects completed within stipulated period
- Provide market feedback, competitor & industry insight to supervisor
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports on the sales activities to supervisor
- Conduct research to obtain and analyse data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Minimum of BSc / HNDs in Education.
- Sales personnel’s with experience in sales to manufacturing companies, B2B sales experience, has skills to sell in emerging and new markets, has knowledge in access control solutions and products etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
1st February, 2023.