Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Center Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- Candidates will market company products
- Generate list of prospects, follow up on them and sign up
- Source for new clients and manage existing once
- Marketing/Sales experience, banking and insurance background is an added advantage
- Client service management
- Attend weekly meeting
- Candidates must have minimum of OND
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Not more than 31 years of age
Minimum Required Experience:
- Good Communication skill
- Persuasion skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Presentation skill
- Customer management skill
Attractive, commission and other benefits attached.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2018.
Job Title: Sales/ Marketing Executive
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help our client build up their business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Utilizing knowledgeable training and skill given by the company to serve as a beacons in corporations.
- Identifying Prospects and business, who are most likely in need of her products and services.
- To study demographics of customers, their age, status, gender and average incomes.
- To determine the most effective media source for reaching primary customers.
- To be creative, teachable and have interpersonal skill.
- Good in communications
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Not more than 32 years of age
Attractive (with other benefits)
Application Deadline 24th March, 2018.