Workforce Group – Our client, a multi-national industry in the health and hospitality sector, is seeking for experience analytical individual in the field of statistics and business management that can help measure performance in various sector and recommended solutions in areas needed.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Force Analyst
Duration: 6 month – 1 year
- Monthly collation of sales force performance data and preparation of report for publishing
- Manages a team of business data analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest area and methods of improving operations.
- Implements and oversees the analytical approaches and methodologies.
- Presents insight and recommendations to management for decision making and strategic planning.
- Controls and develops internal/external information sources for business analysis.
- Collation of customer profiling data and support with validation, analysis and reporting
- Collation of field force competency assessment data, support with validation, analysis and reporting
- Analysis of quarterly quiz results to identify trends, peaks and troughs.
- Collate validated data, populate and publish affiliate performance dash board
- Basic knowledge of statistics and experience using MS Excel
- Basic analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate competence in report writing and presentation
- Very good use of English
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Lower Division) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related fields. MBA or Professional qualifications in Finance i.e. ACA, ACCA, CPA is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in the related areas.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Numeric Skills
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
Application Deadline 16th May, 2018.