Workforce Group – Our Client in the FMCG industry, is looking for ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive market place to join their Sales team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative (TSR)
Reports to: Van Sales Supervisor
Responsibilities and Functions
- Draw up Route plans
- Ensure proper display/merchandising of the products in neighborhood stores.
- Collect Data and reconciliation
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory
- A valid driving license is an added advantage
- 1 – 3-years sales experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- FMCG sales experience is as added advantage
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to drive a tricycle
- Minimum Qualification: OND or O’level with 1 years Sales Rep experience,
- Valid driving license is an added advance
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Subject: “TSR ”