Workforce Group – Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries. They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budget
- Breaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Work closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;
- Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;
- Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects
- Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;
- Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.
- Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;
- Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;
- Prepare reports periodically on projects status;
- Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in software project management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Data analysis, Statistics, MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products.
- Prior proven project experience within Software development industry will be particularly useful.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- The ability to generate ideas, priorities and manage several different tasks successfully;
- The ability to thrive in pressured or demanding situations;
- Reliability & Dependability;
- Good teamwork player, close collaboration with clients and stakeholders, flexibility, and ability to quickly respond to changes.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.