Workforce Group – Our client, a prestigious Organization in a fast-growing industry is seeking suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Our client, a prestigious Organization in a fast-growing industry seeking individuals who will like to be a part of their growing organization by helping to bridge the gap between the company and its customers/client.
- The individuals(Dispatch Riders) will help, by getting/delivering the company’s products to consumers.
- The Dispatch Rider would be accountable/responsible for ensuring that the assigned motorcycle is used for authorized company’s assignments, prompt delivery, a worthy ambassador of the company and good maintenance culture, should be exhibited.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents, goods, and the motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application, etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Qualification: Minimum of SSCE
- Applicant should have a minimum of year experience in the advertised role.
- Applicant should possess a valid Bike Riders Identification Card
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within and around Lagos
- Applicants who have undergone training and acquired certifications related to Safety & Environment will have an added advantage.
- Competitive Remuneration (Salary)
- HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances + Proximity
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2020.