Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Sales Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
- Achieve the goals set out in every month regarding Company’s and other categories sales
- Contribution of Company’s volume
- Guarantee efficient and effective execution of sales, portfolio of products and sales activities performed by the storekeeper in charge
- Increase other categories sales and beer in the outlets assigned
- Be aware of competition strategy and create plans to defeat them
- Ensure execution of promotion in the sales floor
- Reconcile sales and inventory
- Guarantee enough stock in store (beer and other categories)
- Stock management
- Follow up on the delivery orders
- Monitor Company’s and competition’s prices
- Promote sales activities other than the behind the desk, promotions and events
- Confirm working hours of outlets
- Ensure execution levels in all stores on its responsibility
- Complies with a weekly supervision agenda that ensures the timely detection, correction and securing of the results of market actions.
- Has a good command of the tools and execution of routines and work methods, thus meeting their daily and weekly agenda.
- Guarantee the execution of routines for established work.
- Visit each store at least once every week
- Have an impeccable personal image
- Confirm organization and cleanliness conditions: counter (not sticky), bench, layout, warehouse (should facilitate counting), dust, etc.
- Execution of strategies
- Maintenance requests
- Understand and execute the mandates of the sales programs for development.
- Constant communication with storekeepers to align and help them to improve their stores
- Interview storekeeper candidates
- Explanation of Commissions and Bonuses to the Store-owner during their visits.
- Installation, explanation and follow up of control formats and tracking that lead to the trader in the business.
- Train the storekeepers on the routines and command the working methods that guarantee their execution
- Ensure the development of the skills and abilities of their team of storekeepers
- Provide feedback, recognition and correction regarding the performance and behavior of storekeepers
- Develop plans together with the storekeeper to boost total sales and beer volume
- Communicate to company’s organization any planned change in storekeepers.
- Ensure correct legal documentation (alcohol permit, consignments, etc.)
- Guarantee good use of its work equipment: Computer/Vehicle/Phone.
- Guarantee conditions and presence of Company’s assets in the outlet: Advertisements, Coolers, Ice Chests, Chillers, Generator, Shelves, etc.
- Guarantee business image standards (premises, facade, parking) and communication elements
- Direct the needs found in the Businesses to maintenance area
- Maintain marketing equipment up to date
- Ensure the security conditions of the business to minimize theft and shortages
- Abide by established business practices and propose adjustments for continuous improvement
- Validate that the Store-owner has administrative control of the business under their charge
- Operate under approved operating standards (schedules, premises, supply and exhibition of products with communicated and correct price) in addition to having licenses, permits, payment for services and current income.
- Tend to and follow up on complaints and requests from the storekeeper
- Ensure that the operational procedures in the businesses under its responsibility for established sales, distribution and marketing purposes are respected
- Document and share experiences with other sales advisors.
- University Degree in any field
- Proven successful working experience as a Sales Advisor
- Valid Driver’s license and proven driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Good Interpersonal skill
- High Degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work independently
- Highly self-organized
- Good computer skills in MS Windows and Office.
- HMO + Pension + Leave Allowance.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.