The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
- Customer Relationship Officers handle the concerns of the people who buy their company’s products or services.
- They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings.
- Those interested in a career as a Customer Relationship Officer should like to interact with people in various ways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Experienced-Entry level as successful candidates would be trained.
- Candidates must reside within either Maryland or Lekki environs
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to completing deadline
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- Ability to work in a target driven environment.
N50,000 – N60,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with Role_Location as subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2019